We’re pleased to announce HawkTracer 0.7.0 (Rabbit) release!
You can download the release from the GitHub page: https://github.com/amzn/hawktracer/releases/tag/v0.7.0
- fix crash when pushing events of size bigger than timeline’s buffer
- [api change] rename HT_EVENT_GET_CLASS to HT_EVENT_GET_KLASS
- [api change] remove ht_timeline_listener_container_unref() from public API
- fix data race when referencing/dereferencing timeline container object
- enable code coverage reporting on CI
- add feature for tracking heap allocations
- support informations attached to tracepoints for Chrome Trace converter
- remove C++ dependency for the HawkTracer core library
- add amalgamation script for generating single source/header HawkTracer files
- improvements in the installation process (thanks J. Kim and Alexandru!)
- support reading big-endian data on little-endian platform (and vice versa)
- many other tiny bug fixes and minor improvements
This releaes couldn’t be made without our awesome contributors. Many thanks!