We’re pleased to announce HawkTracer 0.9.0 (Vole) release!
You can download the release from the GitHub page: https://github.com/amzn/hawktracer/releases/tag/v0.9.0
- support dynamically allocated strings as labels for tracepoints
- support auto-deleting tasks from task scheduler
- add function for force-flushing file listener #51
- fix compilation on some platforms (thanks Iakov!)
- fix thread safety of ht_timeline_flush() API #56
- allow configuring Global Timeline buffer size #59
- documentation improvements
This releaes couldn’t be made without our awesome contributors. Many thanks!